Uncover

Solid surrounding,
I'm feeling completely grounded yet I'm elevating,
More determined that ever,
Because the finish line awaken,

Taking my steps even more calculated,
Pride doesn't imprison me,
So I'm still concentrating,

Even though my world is surrounded by real gold,
And diamonds that are the finest like nice wine,
My current state is speaking to me saying you're doing just fine,

Invest in your future and keep God happy,
Only a few years away from birthing your plans of a beautiful family,
One day you'll be a pappy,

The world ain't always what it seems,
It's so distorted,
One day you'll plan a life, the next day you'll abort it,

Life is full of ups and downs and opportunities missed,
Never wish for the perfect time,
Just always exist,
And the rest will follow it,

This door is almost closed,
We can almost close the book,
A few minor things left for us to cook,

Not many made it,
False friends fading,
My world starting to not spell words,
They more so abbreviated,
Because a lot of things didn't make it,

Preparing for the next journey of my life,
Imprinting I'm the first to do it in the family,
Without the extra hype,
And when I make it,
I won't forget to spread seeds, because many have spread seeds that blossomed my life,

Starting to plant seeds in others lives,
And watch self-managed plants manifest in their lives,
Hope we all remember we truly are in,
The circle of life,
Plant seeds and let the children nurture their life,
And watch your eyes marvel,
At the progress from their self efforts in their life,
Be amazed,

Dazed, by the thoughts that someone else can be raised,
Just by you throwing seeds you didn't have to water,
Distort their view,
Help them see a new line of order,
So they lack mental confinement of growth based on regional borders,

So national recognition is the mission,
Big dreams that they see as visions,
Being reached without limits,
Then plant more seeds into the next,
Making each believe and others look perplexed,
At the level of belief in one person and belief in their life of what's next,

The cycle of life supposed to reproduce,
Therefore don't better you without better another person that was once you,
Because we are all flowers, meant to bloom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments