For a Friend Who Loss His Mother


Purpose: a friend loss his mother and asked me to write a piece for the funeral...very humbling moment, sad, and honor to use my talent to help..

So many memories, 
I’ll always remember thee, 
Unselfish person, 
I always seen, 

I know you hoped you left memories, 
And instilled in me, 
Valuable things, 
That life taught you, 

God priced a gift, 
And our hearts bought you, 
The pain of you no longer here, 
Feels expensive, 

But I know God paid a cost, 
So you can forever live in paradise, 
At all cost… 

I felt like you were prepared, 
You’ve seen heaven, 
I could imagine, 
You look so happy… 

I can imagine you telling me, 
“You’re going to be alright”, 
Wiping away my tears, 
Trying to strengthen my life, 

Helping me see the clear sky, 
In the midst of cloudy gray, 
And remind me, 
…..to continue to pray, 
For stronger days


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments