For an Instagram Fan

Purpose: I wrote this for an Instagram fan experiencing a tough time in life. It drastically helped her and I was very humble that my talent could help others. It is the reason I started sharing my writing. It was definitely a very humbling experience for your work to be responsible for someone's feelings as well as possible aid in healing towards life's issues.

A feel ya pain mama,
 I always wanted, 
To be a father, 

God blessed you, 
With a beautiful daughter, 

Though he never said, 
There would be absence of pain, 
But sometimes, ...even the sun shines,
......through the rain, 

I wish that I can take away your hurt, 
But I can't, 
Hope to bring understanding, 

What if the stitches, 
Used to repair your heart, 
Was sewing intertwining the man, 
That you thought God, 
Already brought.. 

 I'm not a fortune teller, 
Just a common man,
Knowing in my heart, 
You'll be a great mother, 
And this pain, 
Is a bittersweet part, 
Of God's plan, 

From death comes life, 
You birthed now right, 
...now, 
God's preparing you, 
For a family, 
To be someone's wife, 

So please don't give up, 
Find strength through the pain, 
Discover yourself during this time, 
And get lost cultivating the precious mind, 
Congratulations on the gift from God, 
Whose purpose is to restore you, 
During your tough time..

**you can find her response as well as attempt to reach out to me on Instagram**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments