Allure

You not fully committed if you feeling imprison,
Lust for others’ bodies that you weren’t given,
Adopting sexual vibes,
When you’re nonexistence,

Missing myself,
Missing the ways it used to be,
Usually I don’t say much,
But can you handle this gee,

Tripping over the single life,
I’m not single right,
But my body trying to convince me,
Of an opposite life,

Free me,
Silent yells,
From my unidentifiable self,
Searching for a breath,

I need to breathe,
Free me from my past self and welcome a new seed,

I believe,
One day this will come to past,
And I’ll outlast the beast of my far from pure past,

Cast out the temptations,
That only wants to destroy me,
That toy with me,
Until I get bored with thee,

Thought of a stable life,
A beautiful marriage,
And wife,

This type of life will make your fantasies,
Be the silent knife,
That dismantles,
Your whole life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments