Storyline # 1 (part 2)

Used to want air forces,
Now I need....air forces,
To assemble my broken life,
It's so distorted,

Once seen a clear view,
But I'm blind now,
And I'm hurting, asking God is this life,
Really mines now?

My eyes close,
Dreaming of a better day,
Imagining this pain away,

I guess walking a straight path,
Birth many blessings,
But you also get hurt,
You gotta be tough, dammit,

Life was once beautiful until it birthed,
I used to have it easy until I prayed,
And gained everything I wanted,
In these days,

The devil robs the wealthy man,
If you're under attack, it's subconsciously God's plan,
The poor don't get attacked because they lack value,
And wealth isn't always monetary value,
You pray for more,
He gives you more,
But can you en-dure?

The pain and suffering,
That sometimes tries to conquer us,
Can you see the dilemma confronting us,
Christians

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments