Storyline # 1 (part 4)

used to be a deadbeat,
until I found heavenly peace,
curved my life,
worked hard for my daughter,
so when she's older,
I can really say that I mold her,

the cold reality of the world,
begin with the cold reality of my flaws,
my flaws get locked jaw if I don't evolve,
bye, bye,
to all my flaws,

determined to step away,
focusing on never fall,
then I got the call,
became a single father and couldn't applaud,

my baby momma died in a car wreck,
we were never per-fect,
but we took care of our preci-ous,
now all of a sudden she unexpectedly left,

we were never in a relationship,
but had good relations,
it was birthed over time,
after she missed her time,
funny how a storm can conquer friction during
our time,
rest beautifully,
I'll take care of our daughter,
though regretting you not being here for future times
like when she breaks her future water,
Or when she develops time,
Or when she gets married,
Or when my future granddaughter looks like mines,
But its cool, I know you'll be in heaven,
Watching all the time,
We trying to get over you missing,
But this is going to take time,
One day I'll come to terms with this,
And be just fine,
But for now my hands are locked,
Looking like tall mountains people climb..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments