[untitled 3]

I've always been a loner,
And questioned the ways,
Of a typical living, I was born to be different,

And I'm starting to snip away,
At the false realities of the world,
And paint my own way,

Suddenly the picture clearer,
And actually reaching my dreams, got less defensive,

I'm getting even more inventive,
Seeing reality as reality, yet it never hinders,
The flame that simmers,
Inside of me when the obstacles stacking and doubt is living,

Living more vividly than before,
Growing even more,
Expanding my reach,
Venturing out even more,
Thriving from the inside out,
And thirsting for even more,
Looking forward to thoroughly explore,
My new normal

part 3

Writer: @living_everyday_optimistically (L.E.O.) - Instagram
Fan page: @LJS_Writings - Instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments