Spiritual

Forgive me God,
Forgive me, forgive me,
I’m a,
Lost child, forgive me, forgive me,
For being lost,

Come heal me,
Come heal me,
I’m filthy, I’m guilty,
Of the things that eat at me,

Scriptures flee from me,
Look in the mirror,
I don’t see me,
Or who I want to be,

I don’t remember me,
It’s a distorted image I see,
I must discover me,
Because I lost me,
So I fall to my knees,
Praying hard,
………hoping God finds me,

Six months later,
I found me,
Questioned God,
And people around me,
The devil tried to kill my faith,
But I found me,

Cast out a toxic life and surround me,
With purposeful living,
I’m finally free,
My friends now reminding me,
Pray daily,

The world wants to kill your baby,
And the devil,
Is his first lady,
It’s sad but so crazy,

The world is filled with temptation,
Run away from it,
Because it be chasing,
Your dreams are worth more,
Than any detour seeming worth chasing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments