Untitled Love

I love you, 
Words I tiptoe around, 
Because loving you hurt so bad, 
.....because I'm a man, 
And for the first time in my life, 
........I feel vulnerable, 

I can no longer hide behind these walls of toughness, 
You are the Trojan horse that laid dormant in my heart, 
.....who knew I could feel this way? 

So bare with me, 
As I begin to still discover myself, 
A tough rock become cotton, 
When a woman enrich his life, 
He feels nothing less than awesome, 

I begin to think about nothing but a future with you, 
Building an empire, 
Giving you a throne, 
Built on my blood, sweat, and tears, 
I've produced just to build something adequate to your worth, 

.....you deserve to sit high, 
........you've changed me, 
And I've felt so assured, 
That God led us here, 
Being with you, 
Confirms, 
I'm doing God's will

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments