Storyline # 1 (part 6)

Sad how it really ended,
Supposed to be the father of your child, but I felt I reneged it,
The person you could console in,
I should’ve been it,
Even if being committed, my heart wasn’t in it,

Resent the times, you couldn’t talk to me,
I was too busy at times,
Others,
I wasn’t acting like I supposed to be,
How so conceited of me,

I was supposed to be,
…………………..there,
Because the mother of my child needed me,

Repeatedly,
I replay these thoughts,
Constantly getting mad at my faults,
Wish I could repay the times my actions cost,
A great relationship to diminish,

Should’ve thought how this displayed to our daughter,
Bad treatment,
I gave to her mother,

What if our daughter thought this was right,
Wanted it for her life,
And gets attracted to the bad treatments,
That I demonstrated,
Right in front of her…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments