Storyline # 1

My tats reveals life,
I'm starting to see through,
Clear view,
I'm starting to see the bright light,
It cancels out the shady life,
I used to,
Live through,

Gun shots hit me,
I still got the proof,
One scar, two scar, maybe three,
I lost consciousness,
Maybe more,
Went through,

Turned over my bad life,
Birth of my first child, made me live right,
Tattooed God on my torso,
Tatted the cross on my back,

These not just designs,
This is the life I live by,
I'm committed like a kid that lie,
Crying for their mother's presence,
I'm a holy man,
Only God can save me,
His blessings is my message,

Battling my past,
How long will this last?
Walking in favor ain't fair,

Multiple Attacks,
Keep my humility in tact,
IT'S HARD LIVING,
For this cross on my back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments