Bulls-EYE

I'M THE BIGGEST TARGET,
OUT THERE IN AMERICA
My mom is left to only say,
Be care-ful,

Because I walk,
A cop has a bullet for my chest,
Leaving me gasping for my last breath,
Hoping his fellow officers will help,
I should've thought twice,
Because they don't care,

They're just a gang,
That replaces flags with a badge,
And call it justice,
When they murder a future dad,
Someone never had,
I bet they secretly glad,

You cut the head off the snake,
Does it still moves?
You killing the black man,
But you can't make us looooose,

Because there are stats that say,
In few decades,
It'll be more of us than yooooou,

EVEN NOW THERE'S STATS SAYING THAT YOU'RE PLUMMETING,
I bet you can't stomach it,
You keep VOMITING,
So you kill another darkie but stats,
YOU CAN'T RUN FROM IT,

So in the end,
Mothers hold your sons close,
Cherish them before a cop gets suspicious,
And they go ghost,
And young men,
Learn how to maneuver,
So they won't shoot ya,
Try to run the department,
So they can't shoot ya,
But if you plan to take over the world,
Take calculated steps,
Towards your future,
Because they can kill your dreams,
If you let them do it to ya

Writer: @living_everyday_optimistically (L.E.O.) - Instagram
Fan page: @LJS_Writings - Instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments