Truly Love

I had a dream,
That I had a dream,
But I never woke up,
And realized you’re everything,
I ever dreamed,

I’m chased by schemes,
That’s detrimental,
To the love we created,
Incidental,

Never believed in love at first sight,
But I believed in you,
Planted a seed in your heart,
And watched it grew,
Seeing an evolving side of you,
Like “who are you”,
With a smile on my face like,
I never knew,
That I could fall in love,
With a new side of you,
I am home,
And never want to leave you alone,

A life without you,
My heart will be gone,
Never looking to a life,
Without my queen on the throne,
Rule over my heart,
For so long,
While I’m trying to build an empire,
You can call home,
While watching you accomplish everything,
You ever domed


Writer: @living_everyday_optimistically (L.E.O.) - Instagram

Fan page: @LJS_Writings - Instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments