Open Your Eyes

Purpose: There's a chance.. some things.. aren't what they seem.

I was about 14,
When I learned God was black,
Revelations 1:15,
For those of you who don't believe my facts,

I feel spiritually intact,
While faced with conspiracies,
That throw harder shots than my enemies,
I'm cursed by,
The things I see,
But most don't,

Big names go ghost,
Won't...
You question their purpose of living,
To get wiped away,
So vicious,
They couldn't really kill 'em,
We still feel their spirit,

They planted the seed of greatness,
In our voices,
Can you hear it?

I heard Tupac was riding in a bullet proof coupe,
So how can he die,
If the shots came from outside the coupe,

And Trayvon was said to go to the store at NBA All-star halftime,
But I heard he died an hour before,
The game started,

I heard they killed Michael,
Also heard they killed Prince,
And suddenly Bill Cosby is guilty because good money,
Would've been spent,

It all started when they took Nat Turner,
Tried to bury his existence,
And demoralize the actor who was a victim,
We're more powerful than we thought,
If we just listen
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments