Enemies Literally Friends

Politics starting to feel so irrelevant,
Democrats looking like conservative Republicans,
"My brother from another mother",
Bush to Bill Clinton,
Got me hella bent,
Wanted to be celibate,
But deciding to say fuck politics,
But I voted for the state of the world,
In modern politics,

Every candidate is pretty twisted,
The logistics of this race,
Hillary running against,
White supremacist,
And the dominant culture,
And the whitening minority,
Whose trying to subtly reject,
The minority,
Feels like war to me,

Not good versus evil,
But war on thee,
Ones that see,
Minorities,
As a threat to the life they lead,

But in spite of the,
Plot from thee,
I can only hope that Melania and Hill-ary,
Feed thee,
Lower class citizens that she brought Jay and Bey,
To perform for thee,

I wonder how much it cost for she,
To get thee,
Black vote?!
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments