The Evolution of US (Love)



You're getting so close,
You're really freaking me out,
Have me thinking about,

Marriage and kids,
You're more than the average chick,
My family don't say "who is this",
Nothing feels so true like this,

They say you're first real.....,
Still afraid to acknowledge this,
Just saying if I was a college,
You'll be full-ride scholarship,

Sometimes my heart tries to holler the truth,
The other day a chick touched me,
All I could think  about was you,
Oops!

Egg shells crack,
My emotional walls broken,
No longer choke on I love you,
Because you're a token,

And I'm a slot machine,
Jackpot!
Used to live emotional locked,
Inside my sandbox,

A past that I seldom speak of,
People and situations make it reoccur like a beeper,

The steeper we climb,
The harder they fall,
I love women,
But you have no competition,

You're the flower that blossomed in my heart,
In the midst of winter,

When you fall,
We fall together,
I'm there in any weather,
A king and queen destined to be,
How I know.....
Because you're changing me,
And you didn't even have to speak
Written by @LJS_Writings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments