Obscured Eyes

Kissed the lips of temptation,
Personally met satan,
Internal complications,
Due to your mental arrangements,

But I'm free now,
Finally can see now,
That distorted presence,
Don't always feel pleasant,
Sometimes you have to ignore yourself,
And trust in the one who say it,

The voice of God,
Covers me when he replied,
Yet the devil trying to make me see life,
Through evil eyes,
Testing my psyche,
Like do you believe in God?
While fighting off worrying,
And feeling broken inside,
Trying to ignore my human feelings,
While trusting in God,
He spoke to me,
So I know he resides,
Right now, in the turmoil,
Of my life,
Only providing me a gift,
When I see a wife,
No premature birthed life
Written by @LJS_Writings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments