Untouchable Relative

Purpose: Have you reached a level where you thought help was on the way?

I'm not angry y'all,
Just bitter or a little pissed,
To be in this predicament,
With a cousin,
Who can fix,

My unemployment,
Pain of not feeling chosen,
While he sit high position,
Without offering a hand,
My spirit nearly broken,

Cum Laude graduate,
The only one of my kind,
Even you couldn't do that,
And I still can't get a life line,

What's family for?
I'm not asking for helping hands,
Maybe just advice but fuck it,
You've done all you can,
Nothing!

Therefore I feel nothing,
Numbing my pain while hoping jobs come like fame,
All of a sudden....
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments