Price of Fame



Get out your feelings,
Words I say to myself,
While laying motionlessly,
In desperate need of help,
My mental has left,

My spiritual is broken,
Leaving me choking on this world,
Like drowning in a frozen ocean,
My decisions must be potent,
To free me from this open,

Wound that I have, created by neglect I’ve chosen,
Abandoned myself,
Consumed in the world,
Losing myself,
Searching if I ever cared for myself,

Put the world,
Ahead of me,
Like if I succeed,
My health will proceed,

Success doesn’t determine,
Status of health,
Is getting ahead,
More important than your health?

At what point,
Do you put yourself first?
And if high success comes,
It isn’t detrimental to health,

Choose your path,
Or self-destruct,
Some people put success,
Over their health,
Yes work hard,
But pace yourself,
Some of the greats,
Fail to pace themselves,
They live in heaven now,
You still have time left
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments