One Light Dark World



I can be with the crowd and not be apart of it,
But eyes get sure,
Regardless of it,

So I'm guilty while I'm innocent,
On-lookers who perceive themselves as innocent,
Look at me as evil, while adrenaline,
Pumps through their veins,
When I'm near them,

The world so foul and twisted,
Even reality is questionable,
It's starting to feel less credible,
But we can't deny the inevitable,
That if you strongly believe in a God,
The faith in that is inseparable,

Fully immeasurable,
But in some form,
You always sense his presence though,
The world is still sick,
Belief in him will always remain fit,
For any day
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments