Worldly Love

Love is in the air,
The economy is getting better,
Seeming like people starting to care,

Heard of no killings today,
Seems like we starting to dare,
To live different,

No more killing lately,
Look at us loving different,
Races and creeds,
And people who succeed,
At being different,
From us,

We bleed the same,
So to hate someone similar to you,
Is insane,
Hoping to live full of love towards everyone,
While limiting the pain,

Is it possible?
Who can stop my dreams from pressing go?
I believe I can, I got the testicles,
Therefore I never stress so,

I live comfortably without deceit,
Or spite towards someone different than me,
I embrace all culture and thirstily speak,
Trying to learn new worlds different than me,

You make me better,
Create new eyelids,
For the kid who was stuck in a box,
Lack of exposure that the world did,

Someone please love the kid,
He’s trying to learn to love,
With cultural eyelids
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments