I Will Never Know

Purpose: A question to be asked. Could your talent prevent a tragedy? Sigh.



Thought about quitting but I’m resubmitting,
More perspectives than I thought,
Would come to my vision,

Since the last time I wrote down,
A Barry Sanders type of figure,
Took his life,
Because life didn’t allow him to be a victor,

So he created one,
Left behind a daughter and high school hun,
Made think of the what ifs,

If my writings could have touched him,
And reached the depths of his heart,
And confront him,
With solutions to turmoil,
That haunted him,

At this point,
I would never know,
Only have my imagination wondering,
What we now know,
Rest in peace.
Written by @LJS_Writings


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments