Pain Complexity of a Man



Damn I'm going through a lot,
I can physically feel my pain,
Though it's all psychological,
It feels like rain,

The pain,
Never seem to subside,
My eyes,
Never seems to be dry,
Dear God,
Where's the peace?

I'm a man,
So I can't open up,
You may take me through this,
So I can open up,
Why do we men,
Fail to open up?
We have hell chasing us,
We don't express it,
So it's mentally bottled up,

Though the psychological weight of it all,
Crumbles us,
We try to be tough,
But we need to open up,

It's ok for things to bother us,
It's ok to feel things are too much,
It's not being soft,
Just being real enough,

To express yourself,
Or ask for help,
You can't do it alone,
Slow down and catch your breath,

A king can't have a kingdom without a wise counsel,
Knights with armor to help defend his nice houses,

The more we realize we're not alone,
The better we'll be,
The more we realize we can't do it alone,
The better we'll see,
That the weight will be manageable and comfortable enough to breathe,
And opening up helps free all of us,
Even me,
We must,
Express how we feel and what we're going through
Written by @LJS_Writings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments