One of You

 Trying to lead the flock,
Though I'm part of the flock,
Not a black sheep,
So I blend in with the flock,
Do they choose to listen,
Or close their ears to my thoughts?

I'm just trying to help,
Though I need help myself,
Hopefully, I don't come off as perfect,
Maybe then, they'll allow my help,
Feel like a broke kid made millions,
Without anybody else,
It's no fun,
If others can't touch the wealth,

Made it here by myself,
Big mansion with no one there,
Drop messages to ones who drool,
About the success my life include,
I teach them how to elude,
Bad situations I went through,

Never spoke on it,
But they know I'm telling facts,
I talk from passion,
So they know I'm fully intacted,
Giving them weapons against their obstacles,
And telling them fight back,
Sideline cheering for them,
A coach,
Having their back.
Written by @LJS_Writings

Follow on Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments