Goodbye for Now...Maybe tomorrow...Maybe Forever..

Hello all. I have thoroughly enjoyed using my talents to connect with many of you and positively affect lives. It is my hope that I left enough in the world to last you until I decide to post again. For 11 years, I have wrote and consistently shared my work with the world with only my selfless intent on it being a tool used to help you muscle through trying times in life as well as open your eyes to new perspectives. 

 I have realized that in doing so, I’ve became even more committed. I joined Instagram and posted daily. I haven’t kept count how many months straight it’s been. I have noticed that at a young age, I’ve accomplished so much in life and kept a constant discipline as well as dedication to achieve so much before even starting this journey. I am not yet 30 but have become immensely proud of the dream-like accomplishments. However, I also noticed that I haven’t really created time for myself and really appreciated the life I am able to live now due to this new venture. 

Thanks to Gary Vaynerchuk and my self-awareness instilled in me similar to how Gary’s was. I am at peace with my decision and have never been happier. I have realized that it is time for me to really sit back. Unbutton my button down and really untie my tie. Relax. And, enjoy my life. I no longer want to stick to deadlines of posting on Instagram and other social media platforms. I no longer want to search for trending topics and other nuances to reach a larger audience. 

 It comes a point in everyone’s life when they are ok with their level. They want to travel more. They want to enjoy family and friends more. Explore new opportunities that doesn’t involve business ventures. Today, I announce. I am perfectly fine with concluding the endeavors and posting whenever my heart feels like it. I will always be available for DM and other instances if you need a friend to speak to. However, I will finish up my last few projects with the businesses I’m working with then post maybe….a month from now…tomorrow….a year from now….or maybe never again. I am extremely proud of all that I’ve accomplished as well as the incredible connections I’ve made. Now, it’s time for me to make time for myself and activities outside social media. 

Love, 

LJS_Writings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments