LGBTQ (Live Your Truth)

Purpose: I've been thinking the best way to share this one couldn't really think of it so just normal posting for now. I hope I don't offend...I'm just speaking on knowing some are hiding from their truth. I'm just saying I know for facts that you are but I'm cool with the community because like them. I am a minority too however, some need to stop being hidden and distorting their reality for public image. Hope it helps who it needs to. Once again, I don't hope to offend just offering my thought...one day was inspired to get real about this topic.


Dear Father...
Let my brothers reveal themselves,
Sitting in silence,
Closets closed,

Their true sexuality lay dormant,
Their ethnicity doesn't strongly support it,
So their true selves,
In public,
They abort it,

So they live distorted...
Welcoming women in their lives,
To keep up with the lies,
While secretly fulfilling their wishes,
In the dark of night,

Not my job to say if it's right,
But other persecute them,
But that's God's right,

Wish I could tell them,
Just live life,
But the criticism and stigma,
Only make them even more pessimistic,

They want to come out,
Yet it's hard to,
They secretly screaming,
"It's hard to,
And this ain't life",

It's only right,
That you live out to be your true,
People constantly wear mask,
That they lose their true self,

I'm asking have you felt...
Like "forget what they think",
Substitute another F,
If you think,

That'll solve your problem,
More brothers uncover,
That ones in bondage,
By the state pen,

I'm just saying live your truth,
And mother up them,
Because we were once slaves,
And couldn't express our thoughts,

Now I write like a freed slave,
Who found freedom,
In expressing his thoughts,
Now I found myself,
A writer at heart,
Trying to get you to see your truth,
In living your truth



 
Feel free to comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired by Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It"

Inspired by Angela Rye's Comments